Virtual Coffee Encounters
Grab a cup of something, relax and join a virtual coffee encounter as Rozalie and Christine chat with guests about surviving the Holocaust.
As a special offer, for your gift of $100 or more, receive a signed copy of Dr. Kokkonen’s book, Journey to the Holocaust: Anti-Semitism, the Bible and History
Dr. Susanna Kokkonen
Join us for a series of webinars with Dr. Susanna Kokkonen on Thursdays at 11:30 am-12:30pm CST
You are invited to attend an eight month series of webinars with Dr. Susanna Kokkonen. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the rest of the series has been postponed to the following dates in 2023.
- Encounter 4, January 26th:
- WWII and Expanding German Influence in Europe: Events and Reactions by Contemporaries of the Holocaust
- Encounter 5, February 23rd:
- Committing the Crime: From the Wannsee Conference of 1942 to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Encounter 6, March 23rd:
- Taking a Risk: Why and How Did Some Come to the Aid of Their Jewish Neighbors?
- Encounter 7, April 20th:
- The Aftermath of WWII: Displacement, Confusion and Fear in a Post-War World
- Encounter 8, May 25th:
- Hope: Rebuilding Life and Purpose in Israel and around the World
With Hungarian child Holocaust survivor Dr. Zsuzsanna Ozsvath and renowned Israeli filmmaker Emanuel Rund.
First aired Thursday, January 27, on International Holocaust Remembrance Day
With Croatian partisan, artist, and Holocaust survivor Eva Deutsche Costabel and March of Remembrance USA Coordinator and Nazi descendant Claudia Kiessinger.
First aired Thursday, February 25, on Purim