The Holocaust Garden of Hope (HGOH) Phase One, the first couple of exhibits, will be completed soon and open to the community by September 10th!
While there is much information on the beautiful art panels, and QR codes to access more learning online, Docents will be valuable to lead groups through our open-air museum and be available for questions and answers. If you want to sensitize hearts to the issues of the Holocaust, you have come to the right place.
Docent Training Application
First session training will be three Sunday afternoons, July 16, 23 and 30, from 2:00-4:00 pm at the Nathaniel Center in Kingwood.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to engage with visitors
- Passion for the Vision and Purpose of the Holocaust Remembrance Association (HRA18)
- Complete 20 volunteer hours with HRA18
- Complete the reading list – see it here at Amazon.com
- Viewing 10 videos of your choice on our YouTube sites, HRA18 and March of Remembrance Texas
Please complete the application below, and a member of our staff will contact you. Questions? Contact us at Admin@HRA18.org