Leizer & Rose Horowitz Scholarship Instructions
- To compete for the scholarship, you must register below and solicit at least five additional friends or family members to sign up as your team members by filling out the same registration form (forward them this link.)
- Upon submission of the registration form, the applicant will receive a confirmation email, including contact information for the designated scholarship representative at the designated educational institution.
- View the recording of the 2021 Houston March of Remembrance Holocaust commemoration event : https://youtu.be/ExmHx0-Zdhg
to hear Holocaust survivor and Nazi descendant testimonies
- Write a response paper (2-4 pages, or 500-1000 words) addressing the following questions:
- What aspect of the March of Remembrance impacted you the most?
- How will your response to the March affect your actions in the future
- Submit the paper via e-mail to your campus point person by the deadline designated by him or her; a decision will be made by the awards committee at your institution
Submission deadlines and awards are determined by the scholarship decision committee in each educational institution. Awards will be based on the quality of the response paper and the number of team members.